Thanks,
It depends on what you mean by production ready because i have not done the
100,000+ concurrent connection test. But i've test the demo apps for long
sessions without any errors or disconnects. I cant't really guarantee that
it will never fail because it didn't failed on my tests thought.

And yes the server scripts are required for the client framework to work.
But you dont have to run your own server to test or stress test the
framework with your code, just use the same server from the demo apps and
if you brake anything just let me know :-)