Hi Utan!

Do you have any solution for this problem? I am also stucked here.

Thanks in advice!

2012. január 24., kedd 21:49:29 UTC+1 időpontban UTAN a következőt írta:

> Did you solved this issue?
>
> Returning the callback var inside anonymous function and making
> available to the parent function?
> I am stuck on that..
>
> regards
>
> On Jan 16, 12:11 pm, Micael Ribeiros <xtcp.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes, but how do I process the data if I can only return it inside the
> > loop/callback, I cant even pass data to the callback, or can I?

---
APE Project (Ajax Push Engine)
Official website : http://www.ape-project.org/
Git Hub : http://github.com/APE-Project/

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "APE
Project" group.
to ape-project+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.