Dear Pablo!

 I don't want to be irksome, but I still don't understand, and I feel, I
composed my question badly. So I did a snipet to represent my real problem:

 Ape.registerCmd('somecommand', false, function(params, infos) {

    var channel = Ape.getChannelByPubid(params.pipe);

    sql.query("SELECT * FROM table", function(res, errorNo) {

        //Here I get the res, which contains all the mysql returned data

    });

    //And than I wnat to work with the res outside the sql, so here:

    if(res[0].someparam == 1){

        //Some bussines logic with sql queries and other stuff

    }

    else{

        //Some other bussines logic with sql queries and other stuff

    }

    if(channel){

        //And use here in the returning data

        channel.pipe.sendRaw('response',{'sqldata':res[0].somedata});

    }

    else{

        return ['109', 'UNKNOWN_PIPE'];

    }

     return 1;

});

 How can I do this?

 Thank you for your attention!

2015. május 8., péntek 15:04:28 UTC+2 időpontban Pablo a következőt írta:

> Hey guys,
>
> This a typical scenario in JS, you must call your function in the
> callback. In the case of APE if you need to get the data back to the user
> then in your function/callback you must sent a raw to the user pipe, like
> Mike suggested. The response to the user does not needs to originate from
> the original request.
>
> On Fri, May 8, 2015, 3:30 AM Sándor Volenszki <s.vol...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> Hi Utan!
>>
>> Do you have any solution for this problem? I am also stucked here.
>>
>> Thanks in advice!
>>
>> 2012. január 24., kedd 21:49:29 UTC+1 időpontban UTAN a következőt írta:
>>

>>> Did you solved this issue?
>>>
>>> Returning the callback var inside anonymous function and making
>>> available to the parent function?
>>> I am stuck on that..
>>>
>>> regards

>>  --
>> --
>> ---
>> APE Project (Ajax Push Engine)
>> Official website : http://www.ape-project.org/
>> Git Hub : http://github.com/APE-Project/
>>
>> ---
>> "APE Project" group.
>> email to ape-project...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.

---
APE Project (Ajax Push Engine)
Official website : http://www.ape-project.org/
Git Hub : http://github.com/APE-Project/

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "APE
Project" group.
to ape-project+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.