Hello all,

As you know, the apertium.org translators have been down for a while.
Well, now there are people back in the UA, so the servers can be
restarted when needed. So I think we can put the translators back.

My recommendations until we can find out why they are bringing down the
server is to have the translators enabled during the week and disabled
during the weekend.

The obvious thing would be to move the translators to another server,
for example I think the scaleMT is running on elx. So have elx do the
translations and xixona just front the web. But I don't know how to do
this. Anyone familiar with scaleMT and PHP ?

Any comments ?

Fran