El dl 19 de 04 de 2010 a les 10:15 +0200, en/na Felipe Sánchez Martínez
va escriure:
> Hi all,
>
> Prompsit did not go down, why? because the language pairs offered there
> are stable and tested.

There is another consideration, and that is that the Prompsit web and
web services have fewer users.

> I would like to rise a question. Should we offer the translation between
> developing language pairs at the webpage? IMHO we shouldn't.

Almost all of the problems have been in released language pairs. The
language pairs in development have very few users and are used very
infrequently.

Fran