2011/5/29 Juan Antonio Pérez Ortiz <jape...@dlsi.ua.es>:

> This is a very strange movement. Abuse? Google has the tools to restrict
> access to its APIs whenever they want!

http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=2590551
"I think the "abuse" they are referring to is the common practise
among blackhats of using Google Translate to spin stolen content to
make it unique. Translating English -> $LANGUAGE -> English makes for
a cheap, low grade article rewriter."

--
<Sefam> Are any of the mentors around?
<jimregan> yes, they're the ones trolling you