Hello,

The script generating the list of language pairs and the list of
dictionaries for de wiki est is (around 90 %) ready.

One data file needs to be completed tu translate language codes into
the full name of the language.

The codes I didn't find with the corresponding name on the wiki are :

cu
de   (may be German)
dsb
et
fi   (Finish ?)
fo
gn
gv
hsb
ht
hu   (Hungarian ?)
ia
id
kv
lv
mn
mr
ms
ne
pa
rn
rup
si
sk
uk
vi
xh
zh_CN
zh_TW
zu

And there is another thing strange.
I found "Spanish" for the code "ssp". The same than the code "es" !
but if it was the same, while a es-ssp pair ?

Bernard Chardonneau (France)
Phone : [33] 1 64 90 87 04 (from Sept to June except holidays)
GSM phone : [33] 6 49 95 13 95 (french scholl holidays, C zone)

Multilingual websites for my free softwares :
http://libremail.free.fr and http://libremail.tuxfamily.org
http://cyloop.tuxfamily.org (mainly translated with Apertium)

My general website (in french only)
http://bech.free.fr