On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 06:03, Ryan Johnson <ryan.txan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It looks like the only English constraint grammar I can find, linked from
> the official CG site, is the one that lingsoft.fi has-- does anyone know
> of any open source English CGs, or are they all under tight wraps?

Out of curiosity, what do you consider to be "the official CG site"?

There was an idea of creating a repo of open source CGs a while back, which
I never got around to.
If people know of any open source CG that isn't listed on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constraint_Grammar please either add it to
that list or tell me.

-- Tino Didriksen