On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 11:45 PM, Kevin Donnelly <ke...@dotmon.com> wrote:

> Hi Ryan
>
> ::::On Thursday 16 February 2012 Ryan Johnson said::::
> > It looks like the only English constraint grammar I can find, linked from
> > the official CG site, is the one that lingsoft.fi has-- does anyone
> know of
> > any open source English CGs, or are they all under tight wraps?
>
> I have one I can send you, though it needs some more work.  I'd be happy to
> collaorate on that with you.  I'm not at my PC until tomorrow, though.

Awesome, no big hurry. It would be fun to collaborate on, particularly
because it would help many many things.

The reason I was asking is because I know a group of people who were
curious about English parsing for medical applications... The Lingsoft
parser seems to include a good amount of semantic information, which is
particularly awesome. Kind of sad in a way that they have it hiding behind
other software and not available as an independent piece, unless I
misunderstand what they're offering.