El dc 28 de 03 de 2012 a les 10:20 +0200, en/na Orosz György va
escriure:
> Hi,
>

> thanks for helping.
>
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 09:25, Kevin Brubeck Unhammer
> <unham...@fsfe.org> wrote:
>         Orosz György <oros...@itk.ppke.hu> writes:
>
>         > Dear All,
>         >
>         > I am asking your help, hope someone can clarify these thigs:
>         I am wondering if it is
>         > possible to use the apertium tagger as a standalone
>         application, without creating all
>         > the resources used by the MT system.
>

>         It's possible to use it by itself, like

> It is clear. I am wondering about the supervised training: is it
> possible to train the tagger (in a supervised manner) without creating
> all the lexical resources used by the MT system? What is
> not obvious for me, that why are these parameters needed:
> "apertium-tagger[-d] -s=n DIC CRP TSX TAGGER_DATA HTAG UNTAG"

And FILES are:
  DIC:         full expanded dictionary file
  CRP:         training text corpus file
  TSX:         tagger specification file, in XML format
  TAGGER_DATA: tagger data file, built in the training and used while
               tagging
  HTAG:        hand-tagged text corpus
  UNTAG:       untagged text corpus, morphological analysis of HTAG
               corpus to use both jointly with -s option

For Hungarian, "DIC" is not going to be possible as it relies on
dictionary expansion,[1] the rest is possible (you just need to convert
the resources you already have).

Felipe: What is the dictionary expansion file used for when training the
tagger, and could it be approximated in some way?

Fran

1. Well, you could just analyse the corpus with your morphological
analyser, and then convert the set of analyses from the corpus to an
Apertium .dix file, then expand it. This would be useless for most
purposes but would allow you to train the tagger.