Dear Sandhya [or Itisree],
sorry for the delay.

If you are developing something with Apertium, it would be a good idea to subscribe to the apertium-stuff list at https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/apertium-stuff and send your messages to that list. I will try my best, but we have a much wider developer base, and maybe some can help with Oriya. I am copying this message to the list, but you should subscribe in order to follow it.
//
/
/
/This is itisree ,working on Oriya Morphological Analyzer using Apertium. //Oriya is an Indian language , mainly spoken /in the Indian state of Orissa./ I have one doubt regarding how to handle Oriya compound verb using apertium. /
/Compound verb in Oriya is/
/
/
/khaa(eat) is root , de(give) is vector verb. the mainverb// comes with -i stem when it followed by the light verb and derive a new root 'khaaide'/
/
/
/derive root is khaa+i +de = khaaide'/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/in derive root 'khaaide' , the vector verb (de) gives all inflectional informations. /
/
/
/like:  khaa+i+delaa   means  'had eaten'/
So this is how the pluperfect is built.
/
/
/
/
/In compound verb 'de' is a vector verb and it is also a main verb in simple verb so i have paradigm for 'de' and 'khaa'. /
/
/
/So my question is: I have 'khaa' paradigm and 'de' paradigm so how will i create derive root khaaide (//khaa + i + de) using apertium and in which paradigm this derive root will fall in?/
it would be nice to see how you have organized the paradigms (i.e., to see your .dix file) before answering; having a look at the paradigms for khaa and de work.

If khaa does not inflect in khaaide- forms , but only the -de- part is inflected, then you can use the same paradigm you have for -de, but changing the morphological information to account for the verbal difference.
//
/I unable to handle this type of form. Is it possible to handle such type of form //in apertium// ?
/
As I say, it would be nice if you could send a .dix fragment with the relevant parts. But, as I say, I think you should pose this question to the list, as there are developers which are familiar with other indo-aryan languages.

So kindly reply me back. it will be great help from your side.
Not much so far, as you can see.

Before closing this message, i would like to call your attention to this papers in which Oriya verb morphology:

Shabadi, K.R. 2003. Finite state morphological processing of Oriya verbal forms. In: Proceedings of EACL-2003 Workshop on Computational Linguistics for the Languages of South Asia: Expanding Synergies with Europe, pp. 49--56.

The whole book is here: http://acl.ldc.upenn.edu/eacl2003/papers/workshop/w08.pdf#page=58

All the best

Mikel

--
Mikel L. Forcada (http://www.dlsi.ua.es/~mlf/)
Departament de Llenguatges i Sistemes InformĂ tics