Hi Everyone!

I am Arink, doing working on Apertium on Mobile:Gsoc12

Recently I have finished my work according to timeline
[timeline]<http://www.arinkverma.in/2012/06/current-status-of-apertium-on-mobile.html#more>,
hence app is good for testing and review on device.

I have tested it on my samsung galaxy y but We should test it on as many
different as we can. The apk is upload on git. [
https://github.com/downloads/arinkverma/Apertiurm-Androind-app-devlopment/ApertiumAndroid1.apk
]

I would request all to please run on there device and report error on crash
happens.

Things to look for:

   1. *Cache feature:* This support is provided by Mikel's lttoolbox-java.
   so that subsequent translation from loaded package is faster.
   2. *SVN Installation*: User can install package directly from SVN, check
   if installation happens without any halt.
   3. *Widget support*: App provide atmost five mode specific shortcut on
   desktop, check if it is easy to use and work properly. Use widget setting
   and see if it works properly
   4. *Clipboard Manger*: This is tricky cus android API < 11 and API >= 11
   for clipboard is different but i tried to use both
   in conditional statement. Please try to use this feature from setting panel
   5. *Share intent:* see if share to other app is working fine.

The code is at
https://github.com/arinkverma/Apertiurm-Androind-app-devlopment/tree/2.3.6

-
Arink Verma