2013/3/18 karunakar medamoni <kannaiah.chi...@gmail.com>

> I was successfully integrate java-lttoolbox with my programs and it runs
> fine in eclipse. When i try to run same code in android device am getting
> out of memory exception. I saw the apertium android app for offline
> translator. Can any one suggest how to use apertium in less heap space
> devices.

Hi Karunakar,

What device are you testing on?
And which language pairs have you downloaded?
Does it still crash if you uninstall all other pairs and just use this par?
What is the stack trace/logcat?

Could you please also install
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.apertium.android* *on
this device and make it crash with the out of memory exception? In this way
I'll get a stack trace to work with, together with device info.

You are also very welcome to post your code and the logcat showing the
stack trace somewhere.

Yours,
Jacob

--