Kevin: as I understand, LIST creates set from tags, while SET lets you
use the same set-defining mechanism that you can use in e.g.
constraint conditions. So maybe the my wording was not right, but it
still stands that when you refer to a set you "call" two names,
depending on what command you use to create it. That's why I use the
bset and mset tags in the xml, to get the word "list" out of the
equation.

Which might not agree with everyone, but I am not adamant on this (nor
on anything, really) -- the goal is a format that everyone feels
comfortable with.

David