Hi guys,

I am Dávid Nemeskey and I'm participating in the CG -> FST GSoC
project. The task I am currently working on is a new, XML-based format
for CG. I have created a page in the Apertium wiki, where I've laid
out my ideas. Anyone interested in the new format, please check it
out. I welcome comments on anything: if I omitted something by
accident, or you have a different idea in mind for a certain part of
the format, just let me know.

There are a few places where I could not decide between two options.
In such cases, I have added an extra "Vote" row to the table; just put
your name under the column you prefer.

This is a "brainstorming" page, so please excuse the lack of
organisation at places.

Thanks,
David