On 11 September 2013 07:15, Per Tunedal <per.tune...@operamail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> yes, this has to be corrected for several entries. If it's corrected in
> is-sv I might just copy the entries: I have copied these once before.
> But my original question is:
> The translation to Swedish (generation) cannot work if two forms have
> the same analysis, can it? Apertium cannot choose what to generate, can
> it?
> How to handle that?

Direction restrictions. In the monodix, <e r="LR"> means 'analyse
only' (i.e., do not generate), and <e r="RL"> means 'generate only'
(i.e., do not analyse). So you would change <e> to <e r="LR">.

But in your case, the analysis was wrong, so fix that instead.

--
<Sefam> Are any of the mentors around?
<jimregan> yes, they're the ones trolling you