> Jacob Nordfalk <jacob.nordf...@gmail.com>
> writes:
>
> Very nice! Last time I tried, it had some UTF-8 bugs, but that seems
> to be all gone now :-)
>
> One minor issue: the scrollbar on the right doesn't appear until you
> press "Fit".

Yes, a lot of bugs were fixed, and it should be much more userfriendly for
newcomers.

Suggestions/bug reports are welcome, here or on
http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Apertium-viewer#Feature_requests.2Fbugs (I'm
looking at the list now).

Please give it a go. Just do this and it starts up:

wget
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/apertium/svn/builds/apertium-viewer/apertium-viewer.jar
java -jar apertium-viewer.jar

BTW you don't need to have Apertium installed - you can just try out the
online pairs - and also works on Windows.

Jacob

--
Jacob Nordfalk <http://profiles.google.com/jacob.nordfalk>
javabog.dk