Great , I tried this tool in last GSOC ,but I couldn't write utf-8
Malayalam characters in it , I hope those bugs are fixed . I will try new
version soon

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 2:59 PM, Jacob Nordfalk <jacob.nordf...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Jacob Nordfalk <jacob.nordf...@gmail.com>
>> writes:
>>
>> Very nice! Last time I tried, it had some UTF-8 bugs, but that seems
>> to be all gone now :-)
>>
>> One minor issue: the scrollbar on the right doesn't appear until you
>> press "Fit".
>>

> Yes, a lot of bugs were fixed, and it should be much more userfriendly for
> newcomers.
>
> Suggestions/bug reports are welcome, here or on
> http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Apertium-viewer#Feature_requests.2Fbugs
> (I'm looking at the list now).
>

> Please give it a go. Just do this and it starts up:
>
> wget
> https://svn.code.sf.net/p/apertium/svn/builds/apertium-viewer/apertium-viewer.jar
> java -jar apertium-viewer.jar
>

> BTW you don't need to have Apertium installed - you can just try out the
> online pairs - and also works on Windows.
>
> Jacob
>

> --
> Jacob Nordfalk <http://profiles.google.com/jacob.nordfalk>
> javabog.dk
> Androidudvikler og -underviser på DTU
> <http://www.cv.diplom.dtu.dk/Diplomuddannelser/IT-Diplomuddannelsen/Valgfrie-moduler/Mobilapplikationsudvikling/Formaal-og-laeringsmaal>
> og Lund&Bendsen
> <https://www.lundogbendsen.dk/undervisning/beskrivelse/LB1809/>

*Aboobacker MK*
Software Engineer, Foradian
m:+91 9164277417 | e:aboobac...@foradian.com | w:www.aboobacker.in
<http://facebook.com/aboobacker.mk>  <http://twitter.com/abvayad>
"A mind with thoughts and ideas is like a search engine on a computer. But,
You must type them in order to get results." - Eric Longoria
<http://www.quotesdaddy.com/quote/1406944/eric-longoria/a-mind-with-thoughts-and-ideas-is-like-a-search-engine>