Hi folks,

Thanks for your input both via email and on the proposal page.

Shardul and I have responded to a number of questions on the proposal
including Mikel's.
We're happy to field any remaining questions and are particularly curious
to hear from
the remainder of the PMC. Thank you to those who have already cast their
votes.

Finally, I'll mention that we're developing the scripts to transition and
maintain an Apertium
on GitHub in this repository:
https://github.com/sushain97/apertium-on-github. The corresponding
documentation as well as the outstanding items are in the issue tracker,
for those interested.

--
Sushain K. Cherivirala