Missatge de Abinash Senapati <abinashs...@gmail.com> del dia dt., 7 d’ag.
2018 a les 9:04:

> The only problem we have now is segmentation fault for pre-compiled
> binaries. If the language pair is building fine I don't think any
> inconsistencies will arise because of the addition of weights.

If that is not the root cause, we need to find out what the root cause is.
But having two versions of the tagger that, with exactly the same input and
the same prob files does not generate the same output is really bad.

I double checked, and th ecoarse tags for the tagger do distinguish between
both input words (np.loc and np.ant). Is there anyone that can help a bit
on debugging apertium-tagger? Things like displaying the probabilities for
each option would help us identify if this is just something that is a
coincidence (both tags have exactly the same probs) or if there's something
wrong.

--
< Xavi Ivars >
< http://xavi.ivars.me >