Hello everyone,

As you know, we are planning to apply for the Google Code-in.

We need to have 5 tasks in each of the following 5 categories:

*    code: Tasks related to writing or refactoring code
* documentation: Tasks related to creating/editing documents and helping others learn more * research: Tasks related to community management, outreach/marketting, or studying problems and recommending solutions * quality: Tasks related to testing and ensuring code is of high quality. * design: Tasks related to user experience research or user interface design and interaction

Tasks should be well explained and self-contained.

The deadline is the 16th September.

I'm kindly asking if every person on the list could add at
least one task to the task ideas page:

http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Task_ideas_for_Google_Code-in

As soon as possible.

Thank you!