Hello,

On these two beginner tasks:
1. For the "Join us on IRC" task, I proposed a Begiak module which would
track the amount of time spent in the channel at
https://github.com/apertium/phenny/issues/437. I haven't got the time to
work on it, unfortunately.
2. For the "Adopt a Wiki Page" task, a list of Wiki pages that are old or
erroneous needs to be compiled. I can't create the list now, so if there's
anyone who has ideas please feel free to add the page and send an email.

Best regards,
Wei En