Sorry, Tino. It seems that there has been a problem with my subscription to
the apertium-stuff list. I could sent messages, but it seems it did not
receive mails for at least several weeks. That's why I didn't notice your
answer two days ago (nor the previous mail on the release two weeks ago).
Hopefully, I fixed the problem.
Hèctor

Missatge de Xavi Ivars <xavi.iv...@gmail.com> del dia dl., 29 d’oct. 2018 a
les 22:40: