Hello sir,
I am a student from JIIT Noida, India. Currently, I'm working on Deep
learning and Specifically on NLP( Natural language processing) and NMT(
Neural machine translation).
As your open source organization already contributing in this field from a
very long time, So you can be a great mentor for me and your guidance will
be really valuable for me.  I really want to work in this field and want to
learn more.
*I have little knowledge in the field. I have already worked on a few small
projects of my own as mentioned:*
*-Sentimental analysis*
*-Created a chatbot by using Deep NLP model in Tenserflow and python.    *
* - Few things learned during the process are:*
*   1. Type of Natural Language Processing*
*   2. Seq2Seq Architecture & Training*
*   3. End to End Deep learning models*
*   4. Beam search decoding.*

I would love to learn and then contribute to Apertium.

*There are some Ideas on which we can work:*

* 1. A chatbot for your website for Q&A.*
* 2. India there is about 23 official languages and I would love to work
for any of them to extend your spectrum.*
* 3.  Additional toolbox with the given feature:*
*      -Copy*
*      -Share*
*      -Text-to-speech recognition.*

Kindly assist me in this process as I really dedicated and focused towards
this field and would love to assure my commitment.
*I hope you acknowledge my efforts. *