El 2019-03-19 12:01, Eden escribió:
Hi all,

I finished the first draft of my proposal:
http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/User:Eden

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

1) It would be good to see an example of the output of your
basic system, and it would also be good to see more than
one sentence translated. Often students add at least all
of the words in the story to the bilingual dictionary as
their coding challenge.

2) I think the work plan needs more development, but it will
be easier as you become familiar with Apertium. You have plenty
of time until the application deadline. I'd suggest you spend
the next week improving your prototype and then adapt your
work plan.

Best regards, and see you on IRC!

Fran