Salom, Ogabek,

I think if you complete the coding challenge, you'll have a better idea of
what work is required and will have more specific questions about what your
work plan should look like.  You might also consider looking at previously
successful workplans for translation modes:
http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Occitan_and_French/Work_plan ,
http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Romanian_and_Catalan/Workplan,
http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Catalan_and_Sardinian/Work_plan

Also, a successful coding challenge is probably one of the most important
factors in considering applications for translation pairs!  Coding
challenges will need to be complete by early in the week of April 15th at
the latest (in just over a week!), as Apertium must request slots from
Google by the 22nd, and the mentors need time to rank everyone's proposal.

--
Jonathan