No, you define a language's name with the two-letter code:
var languages = {'af': 'Afrikaans',...
and then you link it to the three-letter one
var iso639Codes = {'afr': 'af',...
I don't know about the others but I've got a pol-szl pair, so I have to
do it like that. :)
Greg
We niydziela, 21 lip 2019 ô godzinie 10:36, Jonathan Washington (

https://github.com/apertium/apertium-html-tools/blob/master/assets/js/localization.js#L328-L336