Hi,

I asked this question on #Apertium, but it might be better to do it
here. I'm just implementing Apertium into my WordPress installation (
https://silling.org/test-translatora) and I can't figure out two
things: how to stop Apertium from adding anything after the slash
(index.eng.html?dir=pol-szl#translation) and how to get the language
names to work, because I'm just getting "szl" instead of the actual
name.

The Wiki says that apertium-apy supports POST method but there's no
more information. How do I turn it on in apertium-html-tools? And how
to get rid of the "index.eng.html"? I tried to fiddle with all.js to
the point where I deleted almost entire persistChoices function but it
still adds the "index.eng.html" to the URL. What can I do about it?

Would it be possible to just have permanent names for languages instead
of them being loaded from an external source? I even tried to add:

"LANGNAMES": {'pol': 'polskŏ','szl': 'ślōnskŏ'},

since there is no documentation what that function does. Any ideas?
Thank you in advance!

Best,
Greg