Hi Andi,

Wei En here (my username is wei2912, think I've previously interacted with
you on a couple of tasks).

What sort of tasks are you looking to mentor, and what languages do you
know (both human and programming)? Also, are you still below 18? If so I
believe a consent form from your parent/guardian is required to become a
GCI Mentor.

Afraid I can't help you with applying to become a mentor, but you can reach
out to the org admins when they start asking for mentor applications. Right
now it's still early (in fact the contest has yet to be announced - see
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gci/timeline for last year's
schedule), and mentor applications should start around mid September.

Best regards,
Wei En