Hi Andi,

The main requirement on our side for being a mentor is that you've
contributed before and you're capable of mentoring some subset of tasks.
So there should be no problem :)

Of course this is all contingent on Apertium being accepted this year.  If
we're accepted, we'll reach out and invite you and anyone else who's
expressed interest and is qualified.  And of course feel free to ping any
org admin on IRC or by email if things are moving along and you think we
might've forgotten.

--
Jonathan