Hi Hèctor,

Then what I might recommend is to import the history of apertium-por-cat
into (on top of) the history of apertium-pt-ca, and then rename the latter
to replace the former.  This might take some effort (might need to be done
file by file?), and certainly some git foo.

Does anyone have suggestions for how to go about doing this?

Btw, I believe nuboro was a GCI student.  There may have been a task to
convert trunk pairs to use 3-letter codes.  But it sounds like it was done
tentatively, and not using best practices.

--
Jonathan