On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 10:57:28PM +0300, Sevilay Bayatlı wrote:
> Hi,
> its my pleasure to participate too, if you want I can prepare the overleaf
> and send it to you. But first lets discuss here the content of the paper.

Ok. I have two things in mind that could be included:

* some kind of description of all low-resource languages done in past 10
  years, most of these have publications to cite etc.
* something about all the technological improvements, all the gsoc
  stuffs that's been used now, etc.

Some of the publications e.g. in loresmt this year also have really nice
comparison between apertium and state-of-the-art NMT that should be
replicated in this article.

--
Doktor Tommi A Pirinen, Computational Linguist,
<https://flammie.github.io/purplemonkeydishwasher/>, Universität