The new release of apertium-fra-cat is already available in apertium.org.
Thanks!
But I'm not sure the new version of apertium-por-cat is. At least modes
cat-por_BR and cat-por_PTpre1990 are not yet. Someone could take a look,
please?
By the way, "PTpre1990" stands for "European Portuguese (traditional
orthography)". It should probably be added to the interface tags, but I
don't know where is the file in github where the meaning should be added in
several languages.

Hèctor

Missatge de Hèctor Alòs i Font <hectora...@gmail.com> del dia ds., 21 de
març 2020 a les 0:07: