A Sardinian collaborator commented to me: "Wouldn't it be possible that
every time there are more possible translations these come out in a little
window where the user chooses the right solution, as in spell checkers"?

This could be an idea for a GSoC tool project. Nevertheless, I don't think
that, as he puts it, this is the best option because, in general, we have
few multiple options in the bilingual dictionaries. Probably, another type
of interface would be more appropriate. Is there anything done in the GSoC
projects that could be used?

With him, we use a simple spreadsheet in a Google Documents-like system. He
enters a word or phrase, the current translation, the suitable translation
and the context (sentence). This is not at all intuitive, nor easy, for a
conventional user, but it is very useful. We have already dealt with
several hundred errors in the Italian-Sardinian translator.

Hèctor