Hi Kamush,

You need to work on the coding  challenge as soon as possible which is

   - Installing Apertium
   - Initialize kaz-uzb pair
   - Send the first PR that can translate a small sample text.

As I saw in your work plan you are going to collect some resources as
parallel corpora, why that? is this just for testing?
Another point, you are going to make a kaz-uzb system so your main focus
should be on transfer rules besides bidix and lexical selection rules, but
as I saw you are going to spent just one or two weeks on transfer rules,
and this, not enough. If you work on all of them simultaneously it will be
better.

Sevilay