My point isn't just about appearances though it's also about what's the
more democratic thing to do. To at least give a proper platform for the non
PMC people to say something.

Moreover, I'm really confused about all this talk of "bureaucracy". It's
one vote, which was supposed to happen anyway. Not really sure how it's
increasing bureaucracy here.