Hi,

According to the wiki this plugin does not work on Linux.

Felipe

El 26/3/23 a las 21:32, Tino Didriksen escribió:
The replacement is https://github.com/apertium/apertium-omegat-native - which admittedly also needs updating, but it's far easier to get functional again.

-- Tino Didriksen

On Sun, 26 Mar 2023 at 21:06, Felipe Sánchez Martínez <fsanc...@dlsi.ua.es>
wrote:

    Hi all,

    I guess that the Apertium plugin for OmegaT is running internally
lttoolbox-java. I
    do no have information on the amount of people using this plugin, but I
guess there
    are some (me for example). How much time would it cost to port the latter
    developments to Java?

    Regards

    Felipe