Hi

I read the documentation you mentioned but I didn't understood very well.

Occitan can manage variety in its metadix file. My question is, is there a way to manage variety in the .rlx file ?

For instance, we have the word "bad", "evil" which is "mal" in lengadocian and "mau" en gascon. But "mau" can also be a conjugated verb (a pretty rare one). I did this rule in the RLX file : REMOVE V IF (0 ("<mau>"i)); But I would want this rule not to apply to lengadocian, where "mau" can only be a conjugated verb.
Is that possible ? If not, is this something easy to implement ?

I need to have an answer to this question in order to know if it would be interesting to change the way we manage variety or not.

Thanks

   AureSÉGUIER

Responsabla del pòle informatic

Congrès permanent de la lenga occitana

mobilePhone

        +33 (0)5 32 00 00 64 <tel:+33 (0)5 32 00 00 64>
website

        www.locongres.org <//www.locongres.org>
address

        La Ciutat - Creem! , 5-7 rue de la Fontaine, 64000 Pau

facebook <https://www.facebook.com/lo.congres>

        twitter <https://twitter.com/locongres>

linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/company/congres-permanent-de-la-lenga-occitane/>

        instagram <https://www.instagram.com/locongres/>