The tests in isl-eng are 5 years old, but the language code is 12 years
old, so it's probably not actually detecting regressions.  The fact that 0
tests pass probably either means the tests aren't set up right, or they're
bad regression tests.  Similar holds true for es-ro.

It is possible that changes in dependencies (especially -eng and -spa)
could be the source of these issues, but I have my doubts.  If I end up
with a little free time in the next couple days (hah!) I might investigate
a bit.

--
Jonathan

On Thu, Sep 3, 2026, 04:59 Tino Didriksen <[email protected]> wrote:

> isl-eng and es-ro have failed tests for years:
> - https://github.com/apertium/apertium-isl-eng/issues/3
> - https://github.com/apertium/apertium-es-ro/issues/3
>
> Debian is now giving them a month, or face removal:
> https://bugs.debian.org/1146508 & https://bugs.debian.org/1146509
>
> -- Tino Didriksen
>
> _______________________________________________
> Apertium-stuff mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/apertium-stuff
>
_______________________________________________
Apertium-stuff mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/apertium-stuff

Reply via email to