From: Sweat Sue <pp...@rockymtncable.com>
Subject: [APFN] Re: The next terrorist attack here in America
To: APFN@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, December 12, 2008, 11:29 PM

#yiv540934989 v\:* {
}

#yiv540934989 v\:* {
}

If there is another terrorist attack on our soil you can take  it to the bank
it was done by our leaders just like 9-11.   So if your going to attack
anything if there is another one here, then make it the Crawford ranch...... If
it happens after 1/20, then hit Chicago.   I am sick of everyone else getting
blamed for what the shadow gov black ops does all the time and anyone who
doesn't know about it, is flat asleep or in denial since the damn elephant is
taking up the entire living room....its getting harder and harder to deny what
is right in front of ones face.