Rich, do you have a link to all that???   The reason I ask is just about
everyone except maybe you, knows Al Qaeda works for the CIA.  So I would love
to put them on trial for murdering their own soldiers.   Here are some examples
of our work over there in the AQ name......along with our great friends
Mossad..... well, if they are capable of being anyones friends....... its
dangerous as we are learning, to be friends with Mossad or Israel for that
matter.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/02/07/international/middleeast/07ASSA.html?th=&pagewanted=print&position=
    Don't forget, assassinating the educated class is a mossad tactic.  And
they are serving with the CIA in Iraq.

Is Mossad in Iraq????

http://www.presstv.ir:80/detail.aspx?id=68740&sectionid=351020201

http://www.infowars.com:80/print/iraq/berg.htm

http://www.axisoflogic.com/cgi-bin/exec/view.pl?archive=123&num=13074

http://www.gregpalast.com/bushs-fake-sheik-whacked-the-surge-and-the-al-qaeda-bunny/?print=1

http://www.timesonline.co.uk:80/tol/news/world/iraq/article410491.ece

Are the power brokers willing to kill their own for the sake of their agenda????

http://www.infowars.com:80/print/iraq/abuse_ordered.htm

Remember all the friendly fire of reporters to the point where a record number
of them have been killed, basically clearing truth diggers out from the
country???
Here is how its done.... Negroponte's death squads are at work in Iraq.

http://www.truthout.org/article/dahr-jamail-negropontes-serious-setback

Well, this will certainly keep you busy and I will try to find the link where
Goldman sachs shrink wrappted $10 million dollars on pallets that were flown by
US military cargo plane to Iraq and then distributed to Al Qaida by our
military and CIA....... I have to go back about 4 years and find that one.

But understand something, we are blowing up and killing our own soldiers
because the greedy pigs who run our country do not want to leave and they have
to create this filthy chaos to keep us there.