DEATH BY ALLOPATHYGrannie, Thu Sep 2 22:28

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: new articles on APFN
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 00:01:34 -0400
From: APFN daily update <disclist-message-boun...@disc.yourwebapps.com>
To: discussionapp-daily-upda...@disc.yourwebapps.com

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

4chan message warns of World War, New World - Gary, Thu Sep 2 18:57
(NEW) Private Prisons For Profit: Out of Control - APFN, Thu Sep 2 19:38
The Marijuana Conspiracy: The reason hemp is illegal - Robert Sterling, Thu Sep 2 19:45
CONT'D - The Marijuana Conspiracy: The reason hemp is illega - Robert Sterling, Thu Sep 2 19:55
RE: War of words/2 - dschlather, Thu Sep 2 20:41
DEATH BY ALLOPATHY - Grannie, Thu Sep 2 22:28
Hemp seeds is one of the most nutritious foods known to man. - GrannieFox, Thu Sep 2
"The beginning of wisdom is to call things by the right name - Chinese Proverb,
Re: The New Phoenix Program: - Michael Treis, Fri Sep 3 06:16
MP3 - ENDING THE DRUG WAR - JUDGE JAMES GRAY, Fri Sep 3 08:48
EPIPHANY IN A PUNCH BOWL - My Name Is Earl, Fri Sep 3 09:28
Thomas Jefferson Quotations: - APFN, Fri Sep 3 09:29
LASER BEAM - SPECIFIC . . 1 - 2 - 3 - LES WEXNER & LOU RANIERI, Fri Sep 3
VIDEO: OLD MAN RIDES THE LIGHTNING FOR GETTING UPPITY TO COP - J.
We the People just WON one more war of nerves - Patricia JHS, Fri Sep 3 10:28
Our philosophy at this time is to educate - APFN, Fri Sep 3 11:12
Free Energy and Atlantis - Patrick Sullivan, Fri Sep 3 13:40
MP3 - RADIO YOUR WAY: 9/3/10 - RADIO YOUR WAY, Fri Sep 3 15:18
World Bank Threatens "Drastic Steps Necessary" - Joe Gillaspie, Fri Sep 3 17:18
Two Glen Beck credibility items - Eleanor White, Fri Sep 3 17:25
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

# # #

APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.server.com/Indices/234999.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

"RADIO YOUR WAY" APFN POGO NETWORK (( WOW!! ))
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of
good conscience to remain silent" -- Thomas Jefferson
http://www.apfn.net/POGO.HTM

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

APFN,
PMB 206, 7549 W. CACTUS RD. #104, PEORIA, AZ 85381