----- Original Message -----
From: Bernard von NotHaus

Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 4:07 AM
Subject: BVNH facing 14 to 17.5 years!

      Â  To be removed from all future mailings click HERE.

      LIBERTY DOLLAR NEWS:
      October 2011 Vol. 13 No. 10

      BVNH facing 14 to 17.5 years!

      Dear Liberty Dollar Supporters!

      Table of Contents:
      1. BVNH facing 14 - 17.5 years!
      2. Government Files for More Years!!
      3. Would you help defend BVNH and Your Property?
      4. Government brands YOU as a Victim or a Co-conspirator
      5. Your Property is at risk too! Immediate Action Please!
      6. The Inflationary Explosion and Secret Bailouts
      7. President Obummer and the National Debt
      8. The Price of Silver
      9. Banks and Gov to Restrict Personal Gold Purchases
      10. In Memory of 911: The Empire is Eating Itself
      11. Facebook Continues to Zoom along

      1. BVNH facing 14 - 17.5 years!
      As if losing the Liberty Dollar case was not bad enough, my recommended
sentence is 14
to 17.5 years. Of course, this is all done according to federal regulations and
"sentencing
guidelines." And while everybody acts very professionally, and some may even
care about my
particular case, everybody still does their job and makes sure it is all done
as specified
by the "law." Regardless, 17.5 years in prison is sick.

      2. Government Files for More Years!!
      Do you think sentencing BVNH to 14 - 17.5 years in prison is wildly
unjust, even
without knowing that first time real "counterfeiters" are usually not
imprisoned? Well the
US Attorney office was not happy with the recommendation and immediately filed
an opposition
stating that the federal guidelines demand a much longer sentence for a
"ringleader" with
such a large and damaging criminal operation as the Liberty Dollar. Simply put,
I was too
successful of protecting soo many people's money and must be imprisoned longer.
The DOJ
motion asks the judge to sentence me to 17.5 - 22 years - a life sentence even
with the
standard 15% reduction for "good time."

      3. Would you help defend BVNH and Your Property?
      Bernard von NotHaus (BVNH), the convicted monetary architect of the
Liberty Dollar now
faces sentencing. This is a very dangerous time. If the report prepared before
sentencing is
uncontested or poorly contested (as per the trail) BVNH could very likely spend
the rest of
his life in prison for introducing a value based currency, protecting the
people's
purchasing power and trying to return America to a sound and honest monetary
system. Please
don't let that happen. BVNH as secured a short term $20,000 loan and retained a
sentencing
attorney to defend him at the sentencing. But he needs to repay that loan very
quickly.
Would you please help?

      Currently, there are approx 20,000 people who receive this Newsletter.
Who knows how
many people actually read it, post it elsewhere or might send it to a friend.
Regardless of
number of readers, a buck per person is not a viable model. Two bucks from half
the
subscribers is not very likely either. A lot of good people just don't take
action. Would
you please buck the trend and send a buck or two, maybe $5 or how about a
whooping $10 or
anything of value would be greatly appreciated to keep me out of jail and
working to recover
for your property? I sincerely hope so.

      The $20,000 was a personal loan so I must repay it personally.
      Please click HERE to make an anonymous donation. Please note that
although givv.org is
set up for monthly donations, you can make a one-time donation of any amount.

      Or send any donation of value, your check, money order made out to
BERNARD and mailed
to:
      Bernard von NotHaus
      527 N. Green River Road
      Suite 158
      Evansville. IN. 47715

      Thank you for your kind attention to this urgent call for your support.

      4. Government brands YOU as a Victim or a Co-conspirator
      And it only gets worse! Now the government wants to brand you as a victim
or a
co-conspirator! If your property was confiscated and you have emailed Tom
Ascik, the DOJ
forfeiture attorney as per my request, and identified yourself as an
"interested party" well
guess what? Now the government says that you are not an interested party, you
are either a
victim or a co-conspirator! First the gov is using the list of "interested
parties" to
justification the size of the criminal organization to increase my sentence.
Nice eh?
Second, the government intends to convert you from an interested party who
wants their
wrongfully seized property back into a co-conspirator, so they can keep your
property!! The
evil ways of this !@#$#@! government are truly amazing and disgusting!

      PLEASE don't allow this to happen! Please take immediate action to
protect your
property and immediately email Tom Ascik and CC me so there is a record of your
email.
Please Copy and Paste this sample email below with your name and address to Tom
Ascik <
thomas.as...@usdoj.gov> and CC me <bern...@libertydollarnews.org>:

      Dear Mr. Ascik,

      I am appalled that you would try to convert me from an "interested party"
to a
"victim" or a "co-conspirator" as a means to bar me from recovery of my
wrongfully seized
property and enhance the prison sentence for Bernard von NotHaus. I am utterly
disgusted
with you and the DOJ!

      Please note, I did my own independent due diligence regarding the Liberty
Dollar. I
read dozens of articles that quoted many official government officials from the
US Treasury,
Secret Service, Federal Reserve and many law enforcement officers that the
Liberty Dollar
was legal. I investigated the NORFED organization, Bernard von NotHaus the
monetary
architect, talked to the office and asked many questions. (more personal
details if you wish
but not needed) I did everything possible to make sure the Liberty Dollar was
legal before
becoming involved because I did not want to violate any federal, state or local
law. It was
only then did I become involved with the Liberty Dollar. It was only then did I
get some
Liberty Dollars. Now, for you to even consider that I am a co-conspirator in a
criminal
organization that had such high intentions and noble ideals of sound money and
returning
American to a value based monetary system is wrong and personally offensive!

      I hereby certify that I am NOT a "co-conspirator" or a "victim" of the
Liberty Dollar.
I am an innocent third party and I demand the immediate return of my wrongfully
seized
property! What you and the DOJ are trying to do to Bernard von NotHaus, the
Liberty Dollar
and me is disgusting and an insult to the ideals that this country was founded
upon and the
US Constitution! Shame on you and the DOJ!

      Mr. Asick, an immediate reply to my affirmation is requested.

      (Please add your name and address. You info MUST be included as it was on
your earlier
email to Mr. Asick)

      And please remember to CC me so there is a record of your action.

      Thank you for taking prompt action in your own interest to protect your
property.

      5. And Your Property is a risk too! Immediate Action Please!
      Please don't forget Article #4 above: If you sent a statement to Tom
Ascik identifying
yourself as an "interested party" for your seized property of Liberty Dollars,
it is MOST
urgent to send another email immediately as noted above. The gov is now trying
to make you a
"victim" or a "co-conspirator" of the Liberty Dollar as a means to justify the
maximum
sentence for BVNH and deny returning your seized property. Please take
immediate action and
email Tom Ascik to clarify these points and demand the prompt return of your
wrongfully
seized property. A donation HERE would be greatly appreciated too.

      6. The Inflationary Explosion and Secret Bailouts
      The inflationary explosion is unprecedented in any era. Between December
2007 and July
2010, the Fed parceled out $US 16.1 TRILLION in emergency loans to financial
entities all
over the world. Almost half of this - a total of $7.75 TRILLION - was loaned to
four US
banks: Citigroup, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch and the Bank of America. The
other half went
to foreign banks!!! In July 2010, while the total US stock market
capitalization was only
$15 TRILLION. The Fed provided about half that amount as bailouts while
Congress haggled
over a few billion or a hundred million is nothing short of ridiculous. Click
HERE for the
article from Zero Hedge Fund.

      Think that is bad? Now about the recent audit of the Federal Reserve that
revealed $16
Trillion in Secret Bailouts?! Click HERE for more info.

      7. President Obummer and the National Debt
      Of course the inflationary explosion and secret bailouts are fueling the
national
debt. And while, there is no doubt that President Obummer is not solely
responsibly for the
national debt and he has had a lot of help from those other 435 idiots in
Washington, his is
the President and under his reign the national debt has accumulated at a rate
more than 27
times as fast than during the rest of our entire nation's history. What does 27
times faster
mean? Well, metaphorically speaking, if you are driving at 65 MPH and a car
rockets past you
27 times faster, it would be doing 1,755 MPH! To put it another way, it took 88
years for a
$6 Trillion nation debt, its taken only 12 years to TRIPLE IT!!! This should
alarm anybody
and the accelerating national debt should be your call to action!!!

      Click HERE for a complete list of Obummer's changes.

      8. The Price of Silver
      Click HERE is an interesting video on the price of silver.

      9. Banks and Gov To Restrict Personal Gold Purchases
      Get ready, foreign banks, governments have already moved to restrict
personal gold
bullion purchases. Click HERE for more info.

      10. In memory of 9/11: The Empire is Eating Itself
      In memory of 9/11 by Ralph Nader at CounterPunch:

      The commemorative ceremonies that are planned for the 10th anniversary of
the 9/11
massacre are those of pathos for the victims and their families, of praise for
both the
pursuit of the supporters of the attackers and the performance of first
responders and our
soldiers abroad.

      Flags and martial music will punctuate the combined atmosphere of sorrow
and
aggressive defiance to those terrorists who would threaten us. These events
will be moments
of respectful silence and some expressions of rage and ferocity.

      But many Americans might also want to pause to recognize - or unlearn -
those
reactions and overreactions to 9/11 that have harmed our country. How, in this
forward-looking manner, can we respect the day of 9/11?

      Click HERE for Ralph Nader's full comments that are well worth reading.

      11. Facebook Continues to Zoom along
      BVNH personal page on Facebook is nearing the maximum number of friends
of 5000 and
will soon start growing on the "Liberty Dollar" Facebook page. Please stay in
touch with
your favorite currency and the wrongful seizure of your property via Facebook
and this
newsletter.

      Closing Remarks:
      These are crazy times. Our country is at war on foreign soil, at home and
with the
Liberty Dollar. All the battles are important. Let us hope and pray we win ala
George
Washington, who won very few battles but won the war for America's freedom.

      Many thanks for your continued support. For it is only by banding
together and
adopting a free and independent currency that provides us with "just weights
and measures"
will we be able to throw off the yoke of a manipulated monetary/tax system and
generate a
peaceful and prosperous society.

      Thank you again for all your efforts to return America to value - one
dollar at a
time!

      Bernard von NotHaus
      Monetary Architect/Editor
      edi...@libertydollar.org

      This Newsletter was sent to you because you requested it. Click HERE to
Subscribe to
Future Mailings.

      To be removed from all future mailings click HERE.

APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

APFN TWITTER
http://twitter.com/signup?follow=APFN1

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

SUPPORT APFN:
PMB 206, 7549 W. CACTUS RD. #104, PEORIA, AZ 85381