When faced with any problem and several possible solutions - The
simplest solution
will be the best one.    www.ToServeAndToProtect.com

        Want simple?  Turn off the "Weapon of Mass Distraction" and pay
attention here:

        Below is a plea from Sheriff Richard Mack asking for your help.  The US
is circling
the drain.  And for all those who may not be aware, once the US goes down, the
rest of the
countries will soon follow.  It does not matter from which country you hail,
you will be
well served to dedicate to this endeavor whatever meager or generous amount
suits your
means.  FREE AMERICA NOW (www.FreeAmericaNow.org) is working jointly with
Sheriff Mack to
ensure the success of this sheriffs project.  It is imperative that you
recognize the
significance of having your county sheriff keep his/her oath to the
Constitution and the
Bill of Rights and to the People.  Having your sheriff attend this conference
in Las Vegas
will arm him/her with the essentials necessary to implement his/her authority
and a support
group comprised of other sheriffs around the country.  WE NEED OUR SHERIFFS IN
OUR CORNER.
The sheriff has the authority to stop unlawful foreclosures, IRS freezing our
bank accounts
and stealing our property, and can stop all this ridiculous encroachment of the
various
federal agencies.  This project will lay the very foundation necessary to begin
regaining
control of power for and to the People.  Each of the 3,141 sheriffs across the
country will
receive an invitation from Sheriff Mack's office.  When that invitation is
sent, you will be
notified and it will be necessary for you to contact your sheriff personally to
prompt
his/her attendance.  Please do not contact your sheriff about this until that
time.  If your
sheriff is not interested in standing with other Constitutional sheriffs whose
numbers are
steadily growing, he/she will need to be replaced in your next election.  We
need to know
which sheriffs are for the People and which are for the status quo.  This
project will help
determine just that.

        I ask you all to please write your own forward for this letter from
Sheriff Mack and
send it to as many people as possible.  No one can afford to sit idle in these
times.  It is
crucial to get this message out to the masses and ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY TO GET
THIS
FUNDING!!!!

        Mary

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZcGaDKnCu4  -  Infowars Special Report
With Sheriff
Richard Mack

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLJgPuNAh60  - Oath Keeper Sheriff
Richard Mack

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nfVjgp7OYE  Freedom Watch Sheriff Mack
- State
Sovereignty

        Just One Chance!

        Dear Friends,

        What would you do if you knew you had just one chance to save your
family and
country from complete and utter destruction?  What would you do if you knew
there was a
lawful and peaceful way to restore the Constitution and its Bill of Rights as
the supreme
law of the land?  As a former peace officer and county sheriff, if I were to
take the stand
in court right this minute, and be sworn to tell the truth, I would, without
any hesitation
or ambiguity, testify to you and every American, that there is a solution, that
there is in
fact a way to secure liberty, protect ourselves and our families, and once
again live in
peace and freedom.

        The solution is in your hands, it is within your own backyard, and it
is right in
your own county.  The solution is state sovereignty and each county acting in
accordance
with the principles established in the 10th Amendment.  It's you working with
your county
sheriff and locally elected officials to stand for the Bill of Rights and stand
against the
out of control federal government and it agencies.

        The bottom line answer is your county sheriff.  Ultimately, he is the
one who will
decide what is and what is not enforced in your county.  He has the authority
and oath bound
duty to interpose himself on your behalf to protect you from all enemies, both
foreign and
domestic.  He is the people's protector.

        But the county sheriffs cannot do this alone.  They need training,
education, and
support.  To this end, I have helped form the CSPOA or the Constitutional
Sheriffs and Peace
Officer Association.  And, one of our first projects is national convention of
up to 200
county sheriffs, targeted to convene in January 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

        We can free America now, one county at a time, with the leadership of
one county
sheriff at a time.  In Las Vegas nearly 10% of America's county sheriffs will
walk away with
the constitutional training and first-hand knowledge of fellow sheriffs'
success stories in
upholding their oaths of office.  These constitutional sheriffs will establish
a Declaration
reaffirming their Oaths and enumerating the federal government violations that
will no
longer be tolerated.

        This convention is a significant step in formalizing a nation of
constitutional
sheriffs.  There is no abuse they will not be able to stop. When the county
sheriff enforces
the Bill of Rights and upholds his oath of office, we can free America now. No
more waiting
for the next election, the time to act is now, and it is within your grasp to
make this
happen.

        To make this happen, this project needs your financial support.  Our
founders
pledged their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor to this holy cause. What are
you willing to
do to restore our republic?  We are not asking for your fortunes, but merely
that you do
what you can.  To ensure that each sheriff attends, we must raise $200,000 to
cover travel,
accommodations, and training costs.  To make this happen in January, we are
targeting this
fundraising goal to be reached by

        December 15, 2011.

        With your help, this could be one of the most important meetings since
the Founders
signed the Constitution.

        The Sheriffs are key to taking back our Republic!

        To donate online for this urgent meeting visit
www.CountySheriffProject.org.

        To send checks or money orders mail to CSPOA,  112 Ridgewood Dr.,
Fredericksburg, TX
78624.  Your contributions are not only appreciated but a valuable part of
restoring freedom
in America!

        Yours in liberty,

        Sheriff Richard Mack (RET)  www.ToServeAndToProtect.com   is where we
rally by venue
to communicate with one another; grassroots on steroids

        http://www.sheriffmack.com/

        http://www.cspoa.org/

--
APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

APFN TWITTER
http://twitter.com/signup?follow=APFN1

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

SUPPORT APFN:
PMB 206, 7549 W. CACTUS RD. #104, PEORIA, AZ 85381