Hi,
my name is Stasi Roberto.
I am using OpenOffice 4.  I did try to download the extension for opening and
modify a PDF document but there is no explanations about how to run and use
such zipped files.
If I use the Toos menu to try to add Add-ons or to manage Add-ons such
extension is not found.  I have unzipped the files into a special folder
already.  The pop-up box does not have any option to find the files necessary
to load it in.  I have selected the aoo-pdf-import.uno.dll as well which is the
only file I am able to load without errors. It does not work. When I open up
the draw application of OpenOffice then the PDF document will result in garbled
fonts. I have also attempted to use different ASCII characters choosing each
and every type of code presented into the scroll down window. The result is the
same.
I have attempted to run the file XPDFIMPORT.exe from a command line but
nothings happen. Running it from the Windows GUI nothing happens.

Regards,
Roberto