On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 09:25:58AM +0200, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Steve Beattie wrote (23 Feb 2016 19:14:22 GMT) :

> [...]
> >>
> >> Nice job! What conversion tool did you end up using?
>
> > For this tree, I used bzr fast-export | git fast-import. Sadly, I had
> > to do it on an Ubuntu 14.04 host, as bzr-fastexport has been dropped
> > from both debian and 16.04, due to RC bugs and a lack of support. :(
>
> I may have time during DebCamp (that just started) to look at
> this tree. Do you want to update the test Git repo, or should I?
>
> If I get to it I'll also report back about the repo layout design we
> came up with during DebConf15 with Christian and a bunch of Debian
> folks. I might even try to convert the newly created Git repo to that
> layout if I have time :)

I've created an updated git repo based on the current bzr repo at
https://code.launchpad.net/~apparmor-dev/apparmor/+git/apparmor-profiles-test

For the record, the steps were:

  - mkdir apparmor-profiles-test && cd apparmor-profiles-test
  - git init .
  - bzr fast-export --export-marks=../apparmor-profiles.bzr
../../bzr/apparmor-profiles/ | git fast-import
--export-marks=../apparmor-profiles.git

and then git push to launchpad.

If we're happy with this tree, then we can promote it to/as the official
profiles git tree.

--
Steve Beattie
<sbeat...@ubuntu.com>