Whoops, I accidentally sent an older 32x32 version. I've attached the
64x64 version with some slight adjustments to the size of the 'A's,
inner shield and height of the shadow on the leg of the white 'A'.
This kind of logo isn't really suitable for icon resolutions smaller
than 32x32, so I could make an alternative logo specifically for 22x22
and 16x16.