On Tue, Jul 18, 2023 at 12:28:09AM +0100, Alexandre Pujol wrote:
> Updating the doc to clearly show what is already implemented and what is
> planned would be nice too.

What exactly do you mean with "the doc"? The wiki has a lot of syntax
and semantics around future expansion plans and I've seen dozens, if not
hundreds, of questions from people who found it and tried to use it on
live systems, without success.

In fact I think we've done our users a disservice by having these so
readily available.

I don't really know how to address it, but (a) I'm opposed to putting
*future* work in the manpages (b) even the wiki is weird. If it were in
better shape, it might be easier to mark areas that are hypothetical,
but it's currently just a big dump of 25 years of history.

Thanks