Hi,

On 18/07/2023 03:02, Seth Arnold wrote:
> What exactly do you mean with "the doc"? The wiki has a lot of syntax
> and semantics around future expansion plans and I've seen dozens, if not
> hundreds, of questions from people who found it and tried to use it on
> live systems, without success.

I was doing reference in the wiki in general and in the policy reference in particular as I am part of the people that tried stuff from it without success ;)

I could work myself on improving it, however I am not myself aware of what is already here or planned. I may have a look at the man page next time, that could save me some time.