Have used gramoxone for decades with pre-emergent no problemJohn

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.
-------- Original message --------From: Doug Nelson
<doug.nel...@nelsonmultimedia.com> Date: 5/10/17  9:56 AM  (GMT-05:00) To:
Apple-Crop discussion list <apple-crop@virtualorchard.com> Subject:
[Apple-Crop] Newbie Orchardist questions Herbicide on First Year     Plantings
I have a new tall spindle orchard planted in an alfalfa field this spring.  I
did not realize how much work it would be to mechanically weed the orchard. All
the orchards I have visited have told me not to use herbicides for the first
year on newly planted trees. There is a conventional nursery across the street
that uses barrier on new trees.
Does anyone have a herbicide they are using on new trees or stick to mechanical?

--
Doug NelsonPresidentNelson Multimedia Inc.